A compact disc with the following recordings:
- 1kHz Calibration Tone – Both Tracks
- Spondee Word List (W-1), A & B – Left Track
- Children’s Spondee Word List, Form A – Right Track
- CID W-22, Lists 1-4, Form A – Left Track
- NU-6, Lists 1-4, Form A – Left Track
- PBK, Lists 1-3, Form A – Left Track
- Multi-talker Noise – Right Track opposite W-22, NU-6, PBK-50 Lists
- Word Intelligibility by Picture Identification (WIPI), 2nd Ed.– Left Track, Lists 1 & 2; Right Track, Lists 3 & 4
- Paired Comparison Sentences (For MCL-UCL) – Left Track
- Connected Discourse (Cold Running Speech) Male Talker – Right Track
The Basic Auditory Test CD has different recordings on the left and right channels. Your audiometer must be properly set up and capable of separating the left and right channels to use the recordings on this CD.
The Basic Auditory Test CD includes a) WIPI 2nd Ed. picture book, b) audio recording, and c) WIPI instructions, score forms, and word/sentence lists as printable files. It is assumed that purchasers of Auditec’s auditory tests are well trained in the use, purpose, and interpretation of basic tests. Available from Auditec, Inc. Call 1-800-669-9065 (from US) or 314-416-1050 (outside the US) to order. FREE shipping within the contiguous US.
*INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Online ordering does not include shipping and handling charges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your test selections along with your state or country for an exact quote. If you use online ordering, you will be invoiced later for the shipping charges.