The Polish Premium includes the following recordings:
- SRT List (alphabetized for familiarization)
- SRT List (random order)
- Speech Discrimination Lists (4 lists of 50 words in a random order presented by male and female talkers)
- Speech Discrimination Lists (4 lists of 50 words in order of difficulty presented by male and female talkers)
- Speech Discrimination Half Lists (8 lists of 25 words each presented by male and female talkers)
- Verbal Patient Instructions in Polish
Unlike English basic word lists, these word lists do not use a carrier phrase. A three-second interval is used between words. Equipment capable of separating left and right channels is required since the channels contain different recordings.
This product includes a) audio recording, and b) printed word lists. This item does not include administration instructions or normative data. It is assumed that purchasers of Auditec’s auditory tests are well trained in the use, purpose, and interpretation of basic tests. Available from Auditec, Inc. Use the “Buy Now” button below or call 1-800-669-9065 (from US) or 314-416-1050 (outside the US) to order. FREE shipping to contiguous US.
©COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Auditec’s recordings and materials are protected by copyright. One backup is permitted. Sharing, uploading to servers, publishing to the internet, and all other forms of distribution are prohibited. Email questions regarding copyright to email@example.com.
*INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Importers are responsible for duties and taxes. Auditec advises your organization to contact your government to estimate tax prior to ordering.