The CAP Demonstration Version II© consists of samples of CAP (APD) tests. It does not contain any full tests. Audiology professors can use this recording to teach central auditory processing test administration to their students. This disc includes samples of the following CAP tests:
- Dichotic Digits©
- Duration Pattern Sequence©
- Dichotic Word Listening Test©
- Masking Level Difference© – Speech and Tone
- NU-6 Low Pass Filtered Test© at 750 and 1000 Hz
- Time Compressed Sentence Test©
- Random Gap Detection Test©
- Competing Sentences©
- NU-6 with Four Talker Noise©
- Synthetic Sentence Identification© – Contralateral Competing Message
- Pitch (Frequency) Pattern Sequence© – Musiek Version
- NU-6 Time Compressed©
- Rapid Alternating Speech©
- Spondee Binaural Fusion©
- Gaps In Noise©
This product includes a) audio recording, and b) sample instructions and score forms as printable pdf files.
CAP Demonstration Version II© (CD Format); Item No. CD171-9; Price FREE to audiology professors! (USB Format is available for a $6.00 fee. Shipping and handling will be added if shipping outside the US.)
Email email@example.com to obtain one free CAP Demonstraiton Version II plus one free Constraint Induced Auditory Therapy Demo CD. It is our pleasure to support audiology professors as they provide quality instruction to the next generation of audiologists.
©COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Auditec’s recordings are protected by copyright.©Copyright Random Gap Detection Test & Time Compressed Sentence Test by NCS Pearson. All Rights Reserved. Sharing, uploading to servers, publishing to the internet, and all other forms of distribution are prohibited. Email questions regarding copyright or format to firstname.lastname@example.org.