The following items are usually categorized as “Monaural Low Redundancy” tests or contain some portion that is considered “Monaural Low Redundancy.” Click on the test name to learn more about the product.
- APD Battery for Children©
- Multiple Auditory Processing Assessment 2 (MAPA 2)©
- NU-6 Low Pass Filter at 750 Hz©
- NU-6 Low Pass Filter at 1000 Hz©
- NU-6 Time Compressed, 30% & 60%©
- NU-6 Time Compressed with & without Reverberation, 45%©
- PBK Low Pass Filter at 750 Hz©
- PBK Low Pass Filter at 1000 Hz©
- PBK Time Compressed©
- Pediatric Speech Intelligibility (PSI)©
- See SPANISH Category for SPANISH tests.
- See SPEECH IN NOISE Category for Speech in Noise tests.
- SCAN-3 Adult & Adolescent Kit©
- SCAN-3 Children Kit©
- Selective Auditory Attention Test (SAAT)©
- Synthetic Sentence Identification-Contralateral Competing Message©
- Synthetic Sentence Identification-Ipsilateral Competing Message©
- Synthetic Sentence Identification-Ipsilateral Competing Message, Reverse Order©
- Synthetic Sentence Identification-Ipsilateral Competing Message, +10 & 0 MCRs©
- See THERAPY/TRAINING category for products designed for auditory therapy/training.
- Time Compressed Sentence Test (TCST)©
- W-22 Time Compressed©
- WIPI 2nd Ed. Low Pass Filter at 750 Hz©
- WIPI 2nd Ed. Low Pass Filter at 1000 Hz©
- WIPI 2nd Ed. Time Compressed©
⇒Didn’t find what you were looking for? Check this related category: AUDITORY PROCESSING DISORDER (APD).
⇒Need help figuring out what recording is right for your patients? We are happy to help! Email your questions to email@example.com.