The following items use tones or sounds to test instead of language. Click on the test name to learn more about the product.
- APD Battery©
- Duration Pattern Sequence – Musiek Version©
- Duration Pattern Sequence – Standard Version©
- Echoes on Echoes©
- Echoes on Echoes, Filtered©
- Environmental Sounds© (also known as Forty Familiar Sounds)
- Environmental Sounds, Filtered©
- Gaps In Noise (GIN)©
- Masking Level Difference – Tone Version©
- Nonsense Syllable Test© (click for video & description)
- NCAP Battery©
- Pitch Pattern Sequence-Adult Version©
- Pitch Pattern Sequence-Child Version©
- Frequency Pattern©
- Random Gap Detection Test©
- Random Gap Detection Test-Standard & Expanded Versions©
- Sound Effect Recognition Test (SERT)©
- Tennessee Test of Rhythm & Intonations© (T-TRIP)
⇒Didn’t find what you were looking for? Check this related category: AUDITORY PROCESSING DISORDER (APD).
⇒Need help figuring out what recording is right for your patients? We are happy to help! Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.