The following products require the patient to listen to test stimuli and then point to a corresponding picture. Test stimuli may be a word, sentence, or noise depending on the test. Click on the test name to learn more about the product.
- NU-CHIPS opposite Children’s Noise
- NU-CHIPS opposite Four Talker Noise
- Pediatric Speech Intelligibility (PSI)
- Pictorial Representations of Spondees (PROS) Cards
- Pictured Spondee Words (PSW)
- Sound Effect Recognition Test (SERT)
- Word Intelligibility by Picture Identification (WIPI)
- Word Intelligibility by Picture Identification (WIPI) opposite Four Talker Noise
This is not an exhaustive list of products. Many other tests appear in Auditec’s catalog. Go to Auditec’s alphabetical price list to search for a specific test or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.