The Spanish SRT & Word Recognition Premium©-Harris Version includes the following recordings:
- SRT List (alphabetized for familiarization)
- SRT List (random order)
- Speech Discrimination Lists (4 lists of 50 words in a random order presented by male and female talkers)
- Speech Discrimination Lists (4 lists of 50 words in order of difficulty presented by male and female talkers)
- Speech Discrimination Half Lists (8 lists of 25 words each presented by male and female talkers)
- Verbal Patient Instructions in Spanish
Equipment capable of separating left and right channels is required since the channels contain different recordings.
This product includes a) audio recording, and b) printed word lists. This item does not include administration instructions or normative data. It is assumed that purchasers of Auditec’s auditory tests are well trained in the use, purpose, and interpretation of basic tests. Available from Auditec, Inc. Use the “Buy Now” button below or call 1-800-669-9065 (from US) or 314-416-1050 (outside the US) to order. FREE shipping to contiguous US.
*INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Online ordering does not include shipping and handling charges. Please email email@example.com with your test selections along with your state or country for an exact quote. If you use online ordering, you will be invoiced later for the shipping charges.
⇒How does the Harris version differ from the Standard version? Both versions consist of trisyllable words for SRT and bisyllable words for word recognition; however, the lists consist of different words. Both include patient instructions in Spanish. The Standard version includes written patient instructions, but the Harris version includes verbal instructions. The Harris version would be most appropriate for patients from Central America or southern Mexico. The Standard version would be best for patients from northern Mexico. Half lists and female talker are available only on the Premium Harris version.